Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why I Live in Oregon










Went for a drive with Jay today and took over 80 pictures. I hate that because it makes it hard to just pick one! We stopped at viewpoints and went all the way to Devil's Elbow. Here are just a few. When we got to the beach we were told to stay away from the dying seals as they were carrying a disease that could be harmful to people and dogs. Jay fed the seagulls so I could snap a few. And the seagulls like their picure taken. I take out my camera and they pose! At one viewpoint we were way above the ocean and there were hundreds of seals on the beach. groups of them would lay still at the edge of the water and then they would all leap in the water and swim out to sea. Then the next group would do the same. I don't have a zoom lens so I didn't get very good seal pictures. They are the little things that look like rocks on the beach and eels in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment